Friday, March 11, 2011

Sesat-ism.

Sesat-ism. It's probably a word that you've never heard of. You know why? Because I made it up. For the Chinese, sesat actually means lost. Sesat-ism would probably be the act of being lost. I just can't explain it in a better way, sorry. So to all you Chinese, don't be sad. Oh yeah, and this post is actually quite overdue, so let's get to it.


---
TUESDAY!!


On Tuesday, with nothing better to do, I followed my 1B friends to South View and then to where they called "Clubhouse". They said it was somewhere you could like, climb and stuff. :P What the clubhouse actually was definitely different than what I expected. It's right beside CCK PRIMARY and it's just... a carpark. And the way it was built made it possible to climb in a lot of spots. To be honest, I didn't expect my friends to be so daring that they would climb so freaking high up. WOW. 


So after we reached there, we did nothing (a.k.a. LEPAK) for a while then we play catching. I didn't run but I just hid in one spot. Rahmmotek called me and said he wanted to lepak, so I surrendered and chao-ed. He told me that I should take 300 to get back. I went to the nearest bus stop and there was only 172. I went to the next nearest bus stop and found 300. 300 is the CCK-Teck Whye version of 302. :P I sound dumb, no offence to me. Hahaha.


So I met him at the library, and I couldn't recognise him at first. Why? He was wearing a BEANIE. I literally walked, looked at him (unknowingly) and then walked one round past him. I had no idea that was him! Blame Rahmmotek for wearing the beanie. Muahaha. Then we went to Limbang and Shadzee treat us bubble tea! :D


RAHMAT BEANIE FACE!
Can't recognise him, right? Haha. 


So overall, Tuesday was quite a fun day and I learned a few things that day.



  1. The "Clubhouse" is near 296A and near Sunshine Plaza
  2. 300 is like 302.
  3. 300 loops like 302.
  4. I can't recognise Rahmmotek when he's wearing a beanie.
I'm going for NPCC camp, so you can expect to see a post either on Saturday or Sunday. PROMOTE THIS BLOG PLEASE! THANKS! :D

Syazwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment