Monday, March 14, 2011

NPCC Camp! (Part 1/2)

So I'm finally back after the NPCC camp. It wasn't as boring as I had first expected it to be. Seriously, when you're in camp, you're ALWAYS looking forward to food. So overall, the camp wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.

---
So on Friday, school ended at 12.40pm instead of 12.25pm because assembly took up that extra 15 mins. Unfortunately. So after that, I went straight home to pack my stuffs. After packing and showering and eating and getting the last dose of lappy before the camp, I went out to go to school at 2.17pm.

The bus was late and reached at around 2.25pm. Reached school with Deric at around maybe... 2.35pm? Yeah. Then we had to fall in outside of the NPCC room, then we had to surrender our phones, wallets and any spray-deo. After that, we were all grouped. I was in group G. Then group F, G, H were sent to bunk 2D. Or to Kranjians, classroom 2D. And I saw Rahmmotek chilling wif Emilyanna and Shadzee downstairs, watching Kranji v. Fajar.

A little fast forward: After the camp, I found out that Fajar lost to Kranji 2-0. WOO! KRANJI ROCKS!

On that day, we played mostly games. Didn't do much. Then at night there was a campfire. I was (voluntarily) the mascot for my team. Yeah, I was a...  idk what. I was supposed to be a knight, but then I somehow became a king. Then it was lights off in our bunks at 12am. I slept and woke up like, 3 times before I decided to not sleep more. Lights on at 6.30am.

I heard that NCC had PT at 3am. Poor guys. And I also saw band having PT. In the morning. Hahahaa. So it was the 2nd day. First we had our own PT. Wasn't so bad, actually. Breakfast was bread. Breakfast sucked. And I actually wanted bread more than I ever had during breakfast hahahah.

After breakfast, we had some more activities. For lunch, we did field cooking with solid fuel. Solid fuel sounds damn cool. But it's also poisonous. So the people that touched it needed to wash their hands before eating. I didn't touch it. Field cooking, we cooked maggi. Well, KOKA brand. And it was... tomato flavour. O.o wtf. WHO BUYS TOMATO FLAVOUR, SERIOUSLY MAN?! Okay, so after lunch, we had some games.

Solid fuel.
After all those games were done, we could finally return home. We got back our wallets and phones. And we were also sad that we didn't get to play with our water bombs. Too bad...

I was relieved to finally be back home, yay! But that's not the end of the day... keep reading for part 2. Be sure to follow if you like this blog. If you're tired of the music, let me know. Ok, bye!

End note: NCC looks more freaking tough. They do 24 sets of 8 jumping jacks while NPCC does 3 sets of 8. NP so slack, I like it! :D

SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment