Saturday, March 5, 2011

Arghh, I hate my CCA.

4 words. I. Hate. My. CCA. Or maybe it's five words, considering CCA is actually made up of 2 words. For those of you wondering what's my CCA, my CCA is NPCC. So yesterday, I went for training for the first time EVER. And imma tell you, I hated it.


---
After prayers, I had to sacrifice my lepak time for NPCC training. Why can't they have it on thursday?? I mean, come on! Oh wait, I wanna watch matches, so it's good that it's not friday. So I needed to assemble by 2.30. Then wtf, assemble took so freaking long, maybe around 3pm then start. Then we go over to the Quadrangle and then we learn some drills. Sedia, senangdiri, something kanan and one other thing. So freaking boring sia. And my left foot freaking hurt because of all the stomping I did.

Sometimes, I wish school had a CCA where ANYBODY could join and it wasn't a uniform group. It wouldn't be an academic CCA. Like, where you have fun. Not like Clubs & Societies as you get to choose what to do and there was very little effort to be put in. Have camps that wouldn't clash with your lepak time. That would be awesome.

So after all those boring drills, we headed to the basketball court to do some stretching. I was like, "Hell yeah, do some fitness stuffs. Way better than all those drills.". Yeah, so after all that stretching, we headed to the fitness corner. Needed to do the monkey bars. I almost did it. Just short of one freaking bar. After that, needed to lift a log 10 times. Meh, easy. Then pull ups. I suck at it. They expect us to do it. AT SEC ONE. Idiots.

Then we went to the parade square to do some more fitness. Arghh, this is the one I hate; PUSH UPS. We did like, 2 sets of 10. Of course, I didn't do it properly as if I did, I'd probably be able to do only 1 or 2. Or 3. Then the easy part. Do crunches. Meh, I find those easy. After that, recover. Then, went back to the NPCC room. After like, doing a bit more drills, we were dismissed. Wtf, so embarassing. I could see Grace and Winnie laughing. I hate NPCC so baaddd... If only I could turn back time and go to the soccer trial again. Haish...

---
Alright, now let's see an epic fail!


Heheh, I took this myself at 7-11. U.P. $2.75, offer price: $2.75! Get it now!

Chao outside beeyotch!

SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment