Monday, February 21, 2011

I STAB YOU WITH MY PEEPEE!

No, I'm not actually gonna stab you with my peepee. I dunwan. 


So bored, blog post to keep this blog alive. So firstly, below this post, there's "Zakiah's husband" who is probably a gay Kor guy. I know he's Korean, but I'd say gay is about 75% chance. Just wanted to talk about my weekend, yeah.


So on Friday, after school, went to Masjid Alkhair which is (I stress) RIGHT BESIDE CCK SEC. :) So went there with Nabil, then wait for the rest. Eventually Ghaz reach there with his friend. Then I call Rahmmotek, he say he go home for a while then come. He said he wanna go home, shit, shower and come back. Wtf, sempat ke? Yes, sempat. Fud come with Hafiz, then Motek finally reach. Then we pray, then LEPAKK!


At first, we went to Fud's house. There, play comp a bit, just lepak. Then Hafiz so bastard sia. He see a pic of Shaz, he's like, "ALAMAK! NANTI COMP KENE VIRUS!". Fuck sia. Kuranghajar. Nak sepak muker dier. So I did. ^^

Aft that, went to Limbang Park to play soccer. Yeah. Awesome. Go home, then reach home around 6.55pm. Wee!

SAT.

Saturday, woke up and did nothing until mother came home. Once she reach home, went to shower and then eat. Then, go out at 10.25am. Meet Ghaz, teman him to cut his hair. After that, me, Ghaz and Rahmmotek went to Limbang Park to play soccer with some guys from CCK Sec. Quite fun ahh. Kays, if I'm not wrong, my team won. Yay. Then, went to Ghaz house then meet up with Fud there. Meet up, lepak. Leave Ghaz house at around 5+ pm. Then meet up with mother at around 7.30pm and then reach home at 10pm. No time to do homework hahah.

SUNDAY!!

Wee, it was finally Sunday! So, I woke up at 6.30am to go for Ballpark at UPS. Reach there at around 7.40am. As helper, we help set up stuff and control the kids. Did some stretching, then jog 6 small rounds (100m each = 6x100m=600m). Then after that at around 8.15am, Motek reach. Damn late sia him. Wtf. Then get to play some soccer! Personally, I feel that compared to P4, my football skill has DEFINITELY improved. I dribble better, defend better and kick better. Haha, yay. After ballpark end at 10.15am, went home. Went to Ghaz house at around 3pm to do homework. Reach home at around 8pm, continue homework that I didn't finish. Had to sacrifice Mr Bean's Holiday :(

Okayy, I know that it's kinda boring. But I really don't have anything to write about. I kinda miss when me & Amanda Wong used to like, post about each other on our blogs and then chat on MSN like no lifes. That was such an awesome time. P6, after PSLE. Damn shiok man.

SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment