Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Green Hornet (1/2)

Yo! So if you see carefully, you will notice that I have changed my blog design. Personally, I actually like this better. In the rubbish you go, btemplates.com. :D

I have changed quite some things. The biggest difference so far is that I removed the music. So you won't get that "I got a fetish for these kicks(kicks), a fetish for these jeans, jeans...". Yep. But I'll put it back in after some time. I need to decide on the tracks, number of tracks, whether the song is still nice anot. OR I just put ONE song on my blog. And I won't on the volume so high like last time. Okay, moving on.

Today was a good-bad day for me. Bad is I spilled my drink at LJS and it was wasted, good because I got a free meal! Woohoo! Spill the drink, get a free meal. Thank you so very much, LJS. Eh, cashier support Kranji ah! Woohoo! 

Immediately after school, I went back to Unity. By the time I reached there, (or most ppl reached there), the teachers chao already. So sad. At least catch the teachers through the door if cannot go in uh. Mrs Koh oso dun wanna wait sia.


Sorry the pic liddat. Lazy to flip. U can see Fud, Haffiyan pendek, Natalie, Amanda Wong and 2 budak sesat mane entah. Even though cannot go in, at least got UPS gathering. Get to meet all my old friends there. Very nice. Straight after that, went to LJS, you know what happened.

---

Okay, I plan to make it like this. 1st post is the experience. 2nd post is the movie review. Okay? Ouhkaii. 

So after watching The Green Hornet, me, Fud, Ghaz, Aidil, and... ermm... Rahmotek the Evil Sorcerer went to Jurong Park. I tell you, Jurong Park somewhat interesting. There's alot of people flying kite there. And that reminds me of that cheer during S1 orientation camp. So at Jurong Park, we took this pic. Rahmotek the E.S. told us to hor, dun blame me. And he might kill me for putting that stupid pic as my blog background.

And here's GAY FACE.:


Which one is nicer? Leave a comment.

SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment