Friday, January 28, 2011

Wednesday so freaking slack.

It's not that I'm too busy with school to update my blog. It's just that... I'm just lazy. But I will definitely keep blogging and WILL NOT cause my blog to go inactive for a short period. At most, I won't post for 10 days. If I don't give a post for 10 days... then it's inactive. Simple as that. Now, idk if I still have my regular readers like Amanda Wong and Sabrina. And Cik Rose. But what I'm aiming for, is MORE people to read my blog. Yay.


---


I tell u ah, for my class (1B), Wed really damn slack. Here's the timetable:


7.25-7.45 --> Flag Raising
7.45-8.20 --> English
8.20-8.55 --> Geography
8.55-9.30 --> Maths
9.30-10.05 --> P.E.
10.05-10.40 --> Recess
10.40-12.25 --> Home Economics
12.25-1.35 --> Drama


Damn shiok sia liddat. Home Econs also never do much. Just cut cut cut, cook, eat. This week we made fruit and vegetable salad. What I liked about it was the potatoes, and the egg. Teacher ask us to boil the egg. JUST ONE. LOL. Use so much water just to boil ONE egg. Hahahahaha. Then this week during drama, we just learn about improv. Improvisation. Acting without a script. It's like lying. You lie without a script. You think it from the back of your head. 


---


Awesome of the week:


TWO!




I like this pic. Yingli took it. It looks like I'm rubbing my dick. At first, it was a candid. But then, he told me to pose like this. When I see this photo, I think, "Wah, I'm quite thin.". Yay. So very lice. 


2.


So yesterday (Thurs) I saw Amanda Wong in the bus. So then Shirley went and sat down beside her. Then I stood right behind them at the centre of the bus. The part where it turns. Then I go txt Amanda "U in the same bus!". Then she was like, "Eh, Syazwan same bus leh.". Then she turned around and saw me. Then the 2 just laughed out loud. Damn awesome. Hehehe.


SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment