Friday, January 21, 2011

SDC, again.

Okay, so today 21st Jan, went to Singapore Discovery Centre (SDC) again. This time with my new class. I gotta admit, it felt quite damn different with Sec 1. Idk everyone compared to P6. Now here's a secret: Ghaz is looking over my shoulder while I type this post. Everyone say hi.

And Ghaz is looking damn sapau.

Pic from SDC:


4th time appearing. Congrats.
So reach there at around 9am. Idk if cher saw us using phone in bus and not care or she didn't see. I hope it's the 2nd one. Then reach their, they brief us, give us worksheets. Give ws for wat? Amazing Race. AGAIN. But this time it's different. Oh ya, just now get to go for a 4D movie thingy. Damn shiok. It's like you can feel the wind from the model helicopter. Then got the lighting effects. Then there's this cannon thingy. When the sound plays on the movie, the  cannon like, fires. Some red smoke. The tank also damn cool. First time I ever felt 4D. It's 3D without the glasses and better effects.

I miss my damn P6. This time never get to go the canteen, dun get the Sarpino's pizza. Then P6, know everybody, can lepak wif almost everyone. But KSS, can only stick to my class + Danial and Nabil. :/

Yeah, I lazy to elaborate.

SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment