Wednesday, January 12, 2011

THE EPIC STORY OF RAHMAT GAY FACE.

Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of posts these past few days. I remember that 1 week aft PSLE I just keep blogging and blogging and blogging. EVERYDAY. And I never got tired of that. But right now, I feel quite tired after school and just lazy to update my blog. And if I temporarily close my blog, I'm definitely gonna post a notice here. Ok. Let's move on.

---
THE EPIC STORY OF: RAHMAT GAY FACE.

Here's the epic story. Sorry ah, I lazy to post about school and all that stuff. Topical for now.

  This was taken on a Saturday after fitness training with the KSS football team. So me and Rahmotek the Evil Sorcerer were just lepaking at some void deck. Talk talk talk, then I point cam at mat and he pose this "gay face". He say to me, "Wan, jgn post ni pat facebook tau.". So I didn't I post on my blog. And right now is its 3rd appearance on my blog. :D. Teehee. If I remember correctly, the next day, I wrote a post. (Check the archive). Then put his pic there. 

Then I dubbed it "RAHMAT GAY FACE.". And thus, the "RAHMAT GAY FACE" was born. Other than being so damn epic, this picture was also the 500th and also last pic on my old phone. This one:


Ya, it's the cheap ass useless china phone. But I think I should keep it for now cause it's gonna be useful for file transfer between my comp and my phone. Ya, so it was my LAST pic there. So sad. :/ And that's the epic story of RAHMAT GAY FACE. Leave a comment below. Well, go to the title of the post, click on the "0 comments" then comment. Or just comment on the FB post thingy. Mat is gonna kill me for this. :p

---

To me, literature lesson just now was damn boring. All we do is listen to the teacher about Cambodia's history and how it relates to the book. For about the 60 of 70 mins during the period, that was all he talked about. The whole class almost fell asleep I think. "Syazwan AlmostFellAsleep". :p
SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment