Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2nd Day. :) or :( ?

2ND DAY. KRANJI SECONDARY SCHOOL. Yay.

So it was my 2nd day today. I'll have to tell you... it was damn fun. So here's how it went.

---

Day started off quite boring. From morning assembly all the way to recess time, it was just sharing on some stuffs about Kranji. Like how the name Kranji is derived from the tree species "Keranji". I just thought that KSS was named after the place. So sharing on E&E, Life Coach, Aesthetics and Thinking Routines. Life Coach is what KSS calls a "counseller". And KSS calls "Form Teachers" "Class Mentors". Yeah, whatever. So after the talks, recess.

Recess I dunno what to buy, I go buy Milo Packet. Sometimes it kinda sucks to be in KSS because I barely have any Malay friends to hang out with. And 1) The Malays at KSS are so freaking different than at Unity. I miss UPS. But Amali is OK. 2) There's too many Malay girls. :/

So after recess, there was Inter-Class games. I was like, "YES! SPORTS!". We were given a choice between Dodgeball, Handball, Volleyball and Captain's Ball. Dodgeball. So then dodgeball first match was (IIRC) 1B v. 1D. I think 1D ah, I dun remember. 1B win. Then 1B v. 1F. 1B win. Then 1B v. 1H. 1B lose. -_-. Then sudden death round. 1B and 1F was tied for points. If one person in the team out, the whole team out. 1B win in a random stroke of luck. Wah, damn lucky. So we topped Group B. Then finals 1B v. 1A. So 6 out of 7 of us was out (I kena out), but then ah, Grace solo 1v4 last damn long sia. She keep dodging, even though her throws didn't hit. But 1B still lose. -_-. But still, we runner-up. But nobody get prize for inter-class games. Wtf. We play for pride ah? Ya.

After that, lunch. Eat lunch finish, go hall. Hall do mass dance. The 5678 one. I suck at it. I can't be bothered to explain the rest of the day because it's really boring to do so. So dismissal was at 4.20pm. Tomorrow got campfire and dismissal at 8.30pm. Yay? But then I think that means cannot lepak. Nvm lah. If I not wrong, I got from 12pm to 2pm to lepak. Only. :/. Damn. 

Today's rating: 8/10. Up 5 points. :D

---

Oh the memories...
SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment