Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1st Day of School. :) or :( ?

Kay, so today was the first day of school. And I'm just gonna say it, it was quite boring. And I know alot of your first day of school was quite fun. So here's the things I miss so far. I can actually make a list out of them. Here we go.

1. My Best Friends

It's really damn awkward going to school without my best friends there. Rahmotek the Evil Sorcerer (i.e. Voldemort((Haha u got no nose)), Aidil, Ghaz, Fud, Aniq, CJ, Dom, who else ah? Tian Wen, Hobson, Rishab, and many others. I miss them all. I miss talking to them, all the company given by them. I bored, talk to them lah. But now, solo. Well, got Yu Fei and Sean in my class. But still, so damn awkward.

2. Unity Primary


I miss **MOST** of Unity Pri. I miss some **SOME** of the P5s which are now P6s. Yeah, study hard for your PSLE. This fact actually clashes with the 1st one up there. Yeah. I miss the close distance and the uniform. That's right, the uniform. Unity Pri dun need to tuck in, Kranji need to tuck in. Haiyo...


3. Lepak-ing


I just can't miss this out. I miss lepaking. Where everyday (if possible) me & my friends just find somewhere comfortable, we sit down and we talk. If possible, I wanna spend most of my Saturday and Sunday lepaking. Keep in touch, tho. Sat & Sun lepak with your good friends... :)


---


So today we just did some cheers, get to know the school better, blah blah blah. Not that much. I say something first. I feel that... most of the chinese in my class are damn nerdy. Exceptions are Marcus, Sean, Yu Fei and one other guy I forgot his name. Oh yeah, and I think a few chinese girls. But DAMN NERDY SIA. To me the boys in my class are equivalent to: (there's 10 nerdy guys out of the 16. I'm in the 6.)


3 Ace (Because a few of their lips like got lipstick)
4 Qi Xiang (This one hard to explain.)
2 Jose (Short people. No lahh, so bad call u Jose. U just short. That's it.)
1 IDK wat.


It sucks THAT bad. If I happen to actually have any of the other guys in my class reading this right now (which I probably don't, except for Sean and Yu Fei. That's it.), Hi. Yep, it's good because most of you haven't found my Facebook yet due to lack of mutual friends. HAHA. EPIC PWNAGE. By the way, my Facebook is Syazwan FellDown.


I don't have any Malay friends yet, except for Amali and Izzat. And Syazwana. And Danial. Fine, I have 1 so far. THANK GOD I MET AMALI AND IZZAT DURING THE HOLLYS. So here's my rating so far: 3.5/10. In fun. Oh, the memories... 


SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment