Saturday, February 12, 2011

CHANGE. CHANGE. CHANGE.

No, I don't need THAT kind of change. Not the money type of change. The only time when I need the money change is when I'm at a vending machine, and I have no freaking coins. It gets me pissed off sometimes. You have like, maybe 5 times the price of the drink, but then you don't have enough coins to pay for it. Wtf. 


So the change I'm talking about is like, so many things have changed so far in 2011. And one big major change; the splitting of best friends. P6 2010 was awesome. If I could, I would probably want to relive it, and also change any mistakes I made during that period of time. Other changes are my blog. You can see that I've changed the blog look entirely. And I like it. I feel that it looks way better. You can see that the blog background is "Rahmat Retarded Face". Yeah, I plan on changing it, but for now, I've got nothing to change it to. 


I still remember this. At ECP. Damn good memories. 


2011, I develop new hobbies. Suddenly, I have a hobby for jogging and love football more than ever. But, I play more football that watch. Mio TV broadcasting EPL somehow makes it harder for me to know the fixtures. Nah, can't blame SingTel for everything lah.


Okay, for now, I don't have anything interesting to post. But I guess that a post will be up by Tuesday, if I'm not lazy.


SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment