Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hell yeah, I'm excited.

See, I told you a post would be up by Tuesday. I keep my word. Not like Nathan and Stozer. Stozer say "trust me, I always keep my word.". Freaking liar. Everybody scream and shout "NATHAN SING, STOZER DANCE!" also nothing happen. But that was Sec One Orientation Camp. Camp which was not overnight, but held over 3 days.

This is actually just a random post, I'm bored. 1B is damn shiok so far. But I know the perfect formula for an awesome sec school life:

P6 class name + Primary school subjects + Primary school friends + Sec school friends + sec school recess time + Sec school place + Sec school food + The uncle that run the blue stall at UPS + nobody hates you + girlfriend = AWESOME LIFE.


If you have Madrasah friends, then whatever lah. Add that in. I never go Madrasah before. 


*Forced post part*


Zakiah say that her husband is awesome. But who exactly is her husband? Yingli says it's Yingli. I say it's Jamal Al Din a.k.a. JIMAO in 6C. Kaylah, not jimao. Zakiah husband is... Afiq. Hahahaha. Yesh, I'm bored. Now let's fly.


SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment