Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gigantic Human discovered?

The following is a news story (edited somewhat by me).

Malaysian trekkers could not believe their eyes when they saw what seemed to be a decomposed human body partially sticking out while hiking. What was even weirder was that the body seemed to be over 20 metres tall! That is like, more than 11 times my own height! Here's a picture of it:

huuuuuggggeeee!
Just look at the size of it. It's just gigantic!

Upon discovering it, the trekkers called the authorities. The men were in their mid 20s and not yet married.

Well, it's just a huge skeleton. I bet this will probably be placed in a museum somewhere. I would love to see it in a museum!

And if you believed this FAKE story by me, then I'm very very elated. MUAHAHAH.

SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment