Thursday, November 25, 2010

HECK YES, 237!

I'm so happy that I got 237 for my aggregate. It's WAY more than I expected. I beat my sis by 20 and my bro by 28. In other words:


 That's right, my sis used to be in 6C and my bro used to be in 6E. My bro got a lower score but look where my sister is now. Clue: Not as successful as my brother, in terms of work. But much more successful in having a relationship. LOL. 

But seriously, I got WAY MORE than I expected. Only expected to get around 220+. I have to say that I'm really proud. Now all I gotta do is choose my schools. Here's the list if I had complete freedom of choice, meaning my father don't interrupt in any way.

1st - Swiss Cottage Secondary School
2nd - Kranji Secondary School
3rd - Zhenghua Secondary School
4th* - Chua Chu Kang Secondary School
4th* - Unity Secondary School
6th - ???


4th* I can't decide which one to put first, Unity or CCKSS. I tie them at 4th. 6th I'm not sure yet. Somebody help me decide? Don't hate me for getting such good results, LOL.


----


My father came home with something I THOUGHT was an iPod at first. Then it turned out to be a cheap china replicate MP4. Imma slip in a review right here. I just used it for 5 mins, I hate it already. I'd rather go back to my "Creative" brand MP3. Here's a comparison pic:


Left: Fake china MP4. Right: ACTUAL iPod (iPod Classic)
Left: Fake china MP4 Right: REAL iPod (iPod Classic)
That's not all. The fake china MP4 takes FOREVER to load the home menu.. By forever, I mean at least 15 seconds. And in the 2nd pic, don't ask about Garfield, PLEASE. Lol. 


The China MP4's buttons are quite annoying to press and they make a terrible noise. Those "click" noises but much louder and more annoying. It's even more true when trying to surf through songs. The clicks make it extremely annoying to get to your favourite song. The font sucks. But I'm not grading the font. Just that the font makes it look more faker and shittier. And the numbers representing song time just... SUCK. They're impossible to read unless you read it from the right angle. It's staring at a 30 degree angle from the top of the fake MP4 about 5 cm from it.


Understand?
Hard to see. It's very light, but I hate that lightness. It makes it feel EVEN MORE fake. To me, everything needs to be a certain weight to be REAL. Depends on the item. Even the box that came with it is heavier WTF. I know people want to make things very light, but it's WAY TOO LIGHT. 


My score: 2/10. 1 for looking like an iPod. 1 for having 3.2gb of storage. 0/8 for user friendlyness.


----
THIS PICTURE WAS MADE FOR JOKE PURPOSES ONLY, I DON'T ACTUALLY WANT THE POLAR BEARS TO BE EXTINCT. I HOPE I DON'T OFFEND ANYONE.
Kay, don't take the pic seriously. To the government, SPCA, anything protecting polar bears, please do not get offended by this photo. I'm just having fun with Bear Gryll's accent. Just for laughs. We're cool, right?

---

 Amanda... 184 aggregate really isn't bad considering my class's lowest is 191. So you're off by about only 7. So just chill. You're already around 6E standard like this. :D. CHILLAX. Be happy for yourself. And have fun in Secondary School. :DD

SYAZWAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment